- Building Office
- Control Department
- Department for Development and Public Procurement
- Department of Administration
- Department of Culture and Tourism
- Department Of Education And Physical Exercise
- Department of Historical Monument Care
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Department of Local Planning
- Department of Property
- Department of Public Goods Administration
- Department of Technical and Computer Support
- Department of Transportation and Highway Care
- Environmental Department
- Financial Department
- Investment Department
- Mayor's Office
- Municipal Trade Licence Office
- Registry Office
- Social Affairs Department
- The Secretary's Office
- Master Architect Department
- Office Hours
- Telephone directory
Department for Development and Public Procurement
Where to find us
Department of Development and Public Procurement
Historical Town Hall
Přemysl Otakar II. Square 1/1
370 92 České Budějovice
Head of department
Ing. Dagmar Baumruková
tel: +420 386 803 201
Grant section of the Czech Republic
Ing. Jitka Váchová
tel: +420 386 803 208
(hradkovaj at c-budejovice dot cz)
Section of European Union funds
Ing. Petr Käfer
tel: +420 386 803 209
Section of public procurement
tel: +420 386 803 215
The scope of department activity
I. Strategic development section:
- Provides an information service – the collection and processing of statistical data (information on the economic basis of the city and partial significant information regarding the city, municipal institutions and citizens);
- Establishes contacts with investors, and arranges their contacts with the municipal government bodies and other institutions within the city boundary;
- Implements the strategic plan of the city and secondary development strategies; it coordinates implementation of individual projects from the strategic plan;
- Is in charge of the marketing of development locations.
- Cooperates in the preparation of city presentations and at the same time participates in such presentations on behalf of the statutory city;
- Prepares specific proposals for investors in cooperation with other departments of the Municipal Authority;
- Is in charge of the marketing of investment projects and the support of small and medium-size businesses with the aim of increasing the competitive strength of the city.
- Commissions, supervises and participates in preparation of designs and studies connected with the development of the city and the implementation of the investment intentions of the city of České Budějovice – prepares data and analyses for qualified decisions of the city government.
- Implements the Programme for Revitalisation of Rural Areas;
- Provides an information service to municipalities in its administrative district as part of the Programme for Revitalisation of Rural Areas;
- Accepts applications within the Programme for Revitalisation of Rural Areas, verifies their completeness and compliance with the programme, and enters the applications into the system;
- Checks the necessary information regarding approved subsidies, the accurateness of issued limiting certificates which it presents to municipalities (receivers of subsidies);
- It checks the allocation of subsidies.
II. Section of European Union Funds:
- Supports obtaining of subsidies by means of an external communication policy focused on the streamlining of information flows towards the key persons involved.
- Prepares, processes and maintains all agenda connected with E. U. programmes, including the submission of projects and applications – it becomes a so-called guarantor of E. U. projects;
- Looks for various national and regional sources of project financing connected with the activity of departments in the Municipal Authority; informs other departments about sources of financing and about deadlines related to them; gathers applications completed by these departments including all supplements; dispatches these applications and their addenda and registers a copy of these.
- Is in charge of general processing of the basic data for the decisions of the Municipal Council regarding participation of the city in subsidy programmes;
- Continuously updates information (possible sources of subsidies, deadlines and conditions).
- Cooperates with all departments and employees of the Municipal Authority, institutions, individuals, legal entities and citizens who participate in specific grant projects.
- Monitors programmes for the intermediation of an influx of direct foreign investments, subsidies, grants and privileged loans which increase the preparedness of the city for new investments.
- Continuously monitors changes in regulations related to state subsidies, investment and non-investment subsidies.
- Processes and evaluates statistical information regarding the participation and degree of success of the town in subsidy programmes.